History of North Baptist Church
Founded in 1886, North Baptist Church has maintained a presence in the community at the corner of N. Main Street and Snell Street. In 1973 the education building was built. For over 30 years South Shore Christian School has been a ministry of the church to the community. In June of 2008, the school was closed and in July the old church building was demolished. The church has relocated the auditorium to the basement of the school building. Extensive renovations have been completed to make a comfortable, air-conditioned sanctuary. The church is going through a number of ministry changes and will emerge as a stronger church family.
125th Anniversary Memorial Program